About the Role
• Responsible for inventory planning and replenishment calculation on a twice -per- week basis for our Cross Border E-Commerce retail business based on corporate goals, historical data, sales trends, promotion schedule and other requirements, to ensure optimal stock level of our five warehouses worldwide
• Makes ordering decisions for large amounts of goods on a twice -per- week basis, arrange purchase order according to forecast, and monitor supplier fulfillment to ensures the optimal inventory is ready for use
• Communicate with Sales Team and Purchasing Team on sales forecast and shipment schedule of goods ordered
• Coordinate logistics arrangement with Warehouse, Suppliers and Courier such as DHL & FedEx
• Keep track of the international shipments to ensure ALL the deliveries are in a right progress
• Resolve out of stocks and overstock issue in E-Commerce Warehouse
• Assists in developing and initiating control policies and procedures and in planning activities that relate to inventory control in the company.
• Maintain inventory levels within company’s target
• Analyze the Sales and Inventory data and prepare the analyzing reports
• Deal with the ad-hoc issues of the online shop platforms.
At least 2 years of hand on experience on product inventory forecasting / planning, allocation and replenishment, preferably in E-Commerce.
Diploma or above, preferably in e-commerce, business administration, Supply Chain management or related disciplines
Detailed oriented and sensitive to figures, well organized and able to work independently
Competent computer skills and excellent numeracy skills by using Excel formular
Exceptionally organized, with time management and multitasking skills
Able to work at fast paced environment and under pressure
A positive 'can do attitude’
About the Company
Worldmart International Limited is a well-established apparel retail online business company with more than 10 years history. We focus on e-commerce business across North America & European markets. With the rapid development of current markets and the planning of new markets development (e.g. Japan and Singapore, Canada etc.), the talents are needed.
Our Core Values:
We are responsible
We are positive no matter what happened
We get it done
We are efficient
We move fast
We learn and be curious