About the Role
Perform all-around Human Resources functions; including but not limited to recruitment, employee relation, staff orientation, and activities etc.
• Responsible for talent acquisition and management
• Handle employee issues , staff engagement initiatives, and workflow streamlining
• Drive operational effectiveness and efficiency across HR and Admin functions
• Monitor the headcount status against budget, staff turnover rate, analyze manpower shortfall and propose retention measures
• Provide general office administration support including office supplies, office facilities maintenance etc.
• Special projects and perform ad-hoc duties as required
Bachelor Degree in HR Management or related discipline
Minimum of 5 years of all-rounded Human Resources and Administration experience, of which a minimum of 2 years at supervisory level.
A hands-on leader with a strong can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with quick deadlines
Proactive, responsible, and detail-oriented team leader with a positive work attitude
About the Company
Worldmart International Limited is a well-established apparel retail online business company with more than 10 years history. We focus on e-commerce business across North America & European markets. With the rapid development of current markets and the planning of new markets development (e.g. Japan and Singapore, Canada etc.), the talents are needed.
Our Core Values:
We are responsible
We are positive no matter what happened
We get it done
We are efficient
We move fast
We learn and be curious