About the Role
• Mainly responsible for creating and coping product content for new arrivals on major eCommerce platforms worldwide (14 countries).
• Maintain and enhance smooth operation of the apparels B2C e-commerce online platform
• Assist in preparing shipping documents.
• Assist in answering customer emails in English
• Assist in ad-hoc duties as required
Must be patient and responsible, as this job nature is a little boring but important
Good written skills in English
Proficient with MS Excel, Word
Knowledge of Photoshop skill is an advantage
Immediately available is preferred
Solid experience of experience in eBay / Amazon is preferred
About the Company
Worldmart International Limited is a well-established apparel retail online business company with more than 10 years history. We focus on e-commerce business across North America & European markets. With the rapid development of current markets and the planning of new markets development (e.g. Japan and Singapore, Canada etc.), the talents are needed.
Our Core Values:
We are responsible
We are positive no matter what happened
We get it done
We are efficient
We move fast
We learn and be curious